Celemetrix offer an extensive range of quality-assured Test and Measurement equipment for short- and long-term rental. Whether you need it for a week, a month or a year, Celemetrix can be relied upon to assist with your specific rental requirements.
We provide rental solutions for:
- Telecommunications transmission, cabling and commissioning
- Data Communications analysis, cabling, scoping and commissioning
- Radio Frequency deployments, maintenance and commissioning
- Electrical energy monitoring, generation, distribution, thermography, commissioning and maintenance
- Industrial equipment maintenance, monitoring, commissioning and analysis
- Mining equipment maintenance, monitoring, analysis and commissioning
- General electronic test & measurement
Having the right Test and Measurement equipment on-hand is vital to the success of a project. Fit the equipment to the application, so you never have to compromise your testing procedures. Renting allows you to acquire the precise instrument needed for the job and helps you manage emergency situations or unusual peaks in demand, while also keeping your equipment inventory and downtime to a minimum. Renting provides significant savings over buying so you can improve your bottom line.
The many benefits of renting include:
- No capital outlay. Capital preservation for primary business.
- Equipment rental is not included on your balance sheet so freeing up funds for other investments becomes easier.
- Allows for control of expenses and better inventory control.
- Tax deductible benefits. Rented equipment is an operating expense and is usually fully tax deductible.
- Renting allows you simplify your expenses so you have just one cost - the rental.
- Rental payments can be allocated to departments, divisions or projects and hence establishes accountability for costs.
- Ensures equipment will suit your requirements. Get the precise equipment you need for the job.
- Additional equipment can be provided when you need it, so you can keep your equipment inventory and downtime to a minimum. Equipment is available for those emergency situations or those unusual peaks in demand.
- At any one time, more than 90% of purchased equipment sits on the shelf not being used.
- No maintenance or calibration costs. If equipment breaks down, we handle it so your staff can keep working. We also take care of the maintenance on the equipment, so you won't need a repair shop, spare parts inventory, technicians or extra staff to take care of inventory maintenance records.
- Less hassle with licenses. Save time and gain peace of mind associated with equipment licensing, registration costs and paperwork.
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A RENTAL PROVIDER
- Any rental equipment must be set up and operated by a suitably competent and trained person and steps taken to prevent harm to equipment and operator.
- Each piece of equipment is supplied with a basic user guide and links to online product instructions.
- We provide fully calibrated and maintained equipment. Other rental companies only provide functional testing, not calibration. Does your customer accept verification or require full calibration?
- We only charge you for the time you use the equipment. Does your current provider charge you for weekends and transit times or other instances where you’re not using the equipment?
- Our rental rates provide value for money. Does your current provider make you wonder why you don’t just purchase the equipment because their rental rates are so high?
- We make the rental experience simple. Other providers make you jump through hoops but we value your patronage and do whatever we can to ensure your upmost satisfaction.